What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you, place an order, complete an online contact form, subscribe to our blog and subscribe to our newsletter.
When contacting us through our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions…
- To provide you with a quote request
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails…
- To send a feedback request
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
2. Information We Collect
- User Provided Information: When you use Booking Appointment Plugin, we may collect personal information you provide to us, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you voluntarily provide.
- Appointment Information: To facilitate the appointment booking process, we may collect information related to your appointments, such as date, time, and service details.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Appointment Management: Your email address may be used to send appointment confirmations, reminders, and updates.
- Communication: We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services, updates, and important notices.
- Improvement of Services: We may analyze user data to improve our app’s functionality, user experience, and features.
4. Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. However, we may share your information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our app, conducting our business, or servicing you.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your information. However, no data transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
6. Your Choices
You can choose not to provide certain information, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of the app. You can also opt-out of receiving certain communications.